Eden Valley Visitor Information
Welcome to Eden Valley!
Located in the Barossa region of South Australia, Eden Valley is a small but charming town, known for its stunning scenery, award-winning wines, and friendly community.
Things to See and Do
- Visit the Eden Valley Lookout for stunning views of the surrounding countryside.
- Take a leisurely stroll or bike ride along the Barossa Trail.
- Try some of Eden Valley's famous wines at one of the many cellar doors in the area.
- Relax and picnic by the beautiful Whispering Wall of Barossa Reservoir.
- Hike through the picturesque Kaiserstuhl Conservation Park.
- Explore the historic town of Angaston, just a short drive away.
Where to Stay
Eden Valley offers a variety of accommodation options to suit all needs and budgets. Whether you prefer a cosy bed and breakfast, a luxurious hotel, or a countryside retreat, you're sure to find something to your liking.
The best way to get around Eden Valley and the surrounding Barossa region is by car. There are several car rental options available, as well as taxi and chauffeur services. Buses and trains also run from Adelaide to nearby towns.
When to Visit
Eden Valley has a mild Mediterranean climate, with warm summers and cool winters. The best time to visit is during the autumn months (March to May), when the weather is pleasant and the grape harvest is in full swing.
Visit Eden Valley
Eden Valley is a hidden gem of the Barossa region, offering beautiful scenery, delicious wines, and a welcoming community. Whether you're a wine enthusiast, a nature lover, or simply looking for a relaxing getaway, Eden Valley is the perfect destination for you.